DNLC attorneys assist clients with a wide variety of land use issues and disputes.
Our representation includes assisting clients:
- Secure subdivisions and lot line adjustments; and
- Obtain certificates of compliance, special use permits, and other entitlements.
We represent property and business owners who have disputes with the government and private parties regarding:
- Zoning compliance issues;
- Unlawful interference with our clients’ use and enjoyment of their property;
- Easements and boundary line agreements;
- Real property transfers and lease agreements;
- Breach of contract and related claims;
- Adverse possession, trespass, and quiet title actions; and<
- Landlord/tenant disputes.