DNLC attorneys assist clients with a wide variety of land use issues and disputes. Each client has unique goals and issues for their property. Whether they seek to develop, conserve, or protect their property, we are here to help. Our clients have successfully obtained development entitlements, special use permits, negotiated easement rights or property line adjustments with neighbors, and challenged government conditions to development, such as dedication or other exactions.
An Investment in private property is an achievement, and we are here to help protect that investment to benefit our clients and help them to achieve their goals.
We help our clients:
- Overcome zoning compliance issues;
- Protect against unlawful interference with our clients’ use and enjoyment of their property;
- Negotiate easements and boundary line agreements;
- Complete real property transfers and lease agreements;
- Resolve breach of contract and related claims;
- Indisputes over adverse possession, trespass, and quiet title actions;
- Work through landlord/tenant disputes.
- Secure subdivisions and lot line adjustments; and
- Obtain certificates of compliance, special use permits, and other entitlements.